Next Upcoming Trip:
Pathways College Trip – Monday February 26th – Thursday March 1st
We will be visiting visit UC Davis, Chico State, University of San Francisco, San Francisco State, and Sonoma State
Friday January 19th, at NOON
Online Application Link:
Please call/text 562-354-1778 for a interview appointment once the application is submitted online.
College Tour FAQ
- Where are we going?
- We are visiting 5 schools in Northern California. We will be on a charter bus in close quarters and then staying at a hotel in the evening.
- What is the cost to students?
- There is no cost to students for participating!
- Do I have to bring money?
- Only if you want to purchase souvenirs at the various campuses, otherwise everything is FREE!
- Can I have my cell phone on the trip?
- Cell phones will be collected at the beginning of the trip. The college tour facilitator will have her phone available for parents to contact students in the case of an emergency.
- Can I bring a camera?
- YES! Bring a camera for day tours of the campuses to share your experience later. Remember your cell phone camera cannot be used.
- What are the dates of the program?
- It is a 4-day program Monday, February 26th – Thursday, March 1st
- How much walking am I doing?
- You will be walking up to 3 miles in a day, so wear comfortable shoes!
- What can you expect to learn from this experience?
- Students will return with knowledge of college admissions, financial aid, SAT/ACT, the application process, college systems in California, a sense of worthiness, and an understanding that college is in their reach! Students will also work in teams and participate in self-discovery.
- What activities will students participate in?
- Students will be participating in the daily life of a college student, including a variety of activities such as: campus tours, group games, college panels, eating in cafeterias, and self-reflection activities. Students should also prepare to complete a workbook of activities to receive credit.